SPMU Training Academy
After becoming a leading artist in the aesthetic industry, in 2017 Georgie decided that she wanted to share her skills with others and opened her SPMU Training Academy. She is passionate about raising the standards of Semi-Permanent Make-Up in the UK and believes that every student has the power to become one of the best in business.
GGbrows offers bespoke courses for those interested in entering the industry. The courses are intimate, and Georgie never teaches more than two students at a time. Each course package also includes a semi-permanent make up kit worth £2000 (the machine we offer in the kit is called the Pro Pad. Click here to learn more)
Our clinic is based in Surrey and can be easily reached from both London Bridge and London Victoria. We are also only a twenty-minute drive from Gatwick Airport.
Why Train With GgBrows?
- Students will learn from one of the leading semi-permanent makeup artists in the industry.
- A technician trained to the highest standard can earn up to £100k+ during their first year of practice.
- GgBrows offers finance for students.
- Students are taught in small classes.
- Training takes place over a two-month period (on average) to ensure that our students have the best knowledge and skill set to excel in the industry.
- Ggbrows teaches students how to BRAND, ADVERTISE and MARKET their new company.
- Ggbrows offers unlimited shadow days where you can watch Georgie whilst she works.
- Ggbrows only takes on a limited number of students per year so that Georgie can dedicate herself fully to each course.
- The course includes a generous sized kit from Cosmedic Supplies which includes the most innovate machine available on the market.
- Ggbrows teaches all students how to run a business successfully and helps each student to create a marketing strategy.
- Ggbrows provides ongoing support after the course itself has ended.